I thank the people who tested the online riddle, and of course, credits to people for the materials used for the riddle.
The very inspiration of creating this online riddle comes from Cipher: Crack the Code, made by gamemastertips (www.gamemastertips.com). I suggest you to play it.
I give thanks to these people who tested the online riddle, reported issues, and for the other things related to RNS Riddle.
- Nik 🇵🇭
- bato 🇵🇭
- nixed 🇵🇭
- behoshuo 🇵🇭
I give thanks to the people who gave me ideas for the riddle.
- My former workmate 🇵🇭: Level 19
- bato 🇵🇭: Level -15
- shaharc 🇮🇱: True Level -19
- shriddle 🇵🇱: Aleph
I also give thanks to the people who helped me on setting up, and configuring the discord server.
- Catz 🇮🇱/NinthLyfe 🇺🇸: For reporting configuration issues regarding the server. Now everyone cannot be mentioned, and the server is now colorful in regards to secret levels roles.
- carbo25 🇵🇷: For pointing out that the users can change their nicknames when it should be disabled.
Again, I thank these people who reported issues on the riddle.
- MishuAnubis 🇷🇴: for reporting an issue on False Level 15.
- ThaeVish 🇨🇭: for reporting a big issue regarding normal levels. Also reported issues on Tutorial Levels for having a typo. Also reported an issue regarding a file on False Level 15. Also reported the missing “what” on Level 3 and Level 4, the typo on Level 16’s title, and typo on Level 26’s image name.
- AlessaMason 🇬🇷: for reporting a missing page on False Level 15, and for False Level 13 suggestion for hint.
- Catz 🇮🇱: For fixing the issue on False Level 14, that in some cases, unsolvable due to the idea can be easily dismissed. Also responsible for reporting the issue on True Level -16. Also reported that music folder is accessible without a password.
- Tyte 🇳🇴: For reporting the useless password box message on central page, and for making me look for emojis, which helped me on flags for Hall of Fame pages.
- NinthLyfe 🇺🇸: For reporting a useless line of HTML code on True Level -8. Also, for reporting an excess slash on Level -9, and a grammar issue on a sublevel of Level Null.
- shaharc 🇮🇱: For discovering more possible answers on True Level -6. Also reported that the old True Level -8 is not displaying properly, and was beyond my understanding, so I replaced it with another one. Also reported the issue on Level 0 – Central page.
- Kobe Li 🇭🇰: For reporting a game-breaking issue on False 15, and reporting the issue on a sublevel of Level Null.
- carbo25 🇵🇷: For egg suggestion on True -12, along with AlessaMason 🇬🇷, y’ 🇺🇸 and Kobe Li 🇭🇰.
- behoshuo 🇵🇭: For reporting an issue on Level 26 and True -16.
- Nik 🇵🇭: For reporting an issue on Level 0 – Central page.
- Hunter77 🇮🇹: For suggesting a good idea on Level 37.
- y’ 🇺🇸: For reporting an embarrassing issue on end part of Level Null, and for reporting issues on False 4 and False 15.
- minson 🇨🇳: For suggesting a good idea about Blank, and reporting numerous issues in the entire riddle.
- Shen Qiang (pkukiss) 🇨🇳: For reporting an issue on -B, and for showing the vulnerability of the riddle, answer-wise. (RIP my cute references)
- alpha█: For reporting numerous issues on the riddle, from Normal to Right levels!
- And many more people who helped me polish the riddle! 😊