About RNS Riddle
RNS Riddle is an online riddle created by rnightshroud. It is heavily inspired by Cipher: Crack the Code, created by gamemastertips.
Why did I create this? Because I want to know how online riddles, and basic HTML works. This also gave me opportunities to learn many things, like creating a forum using phpBB, which is deleted already, because it got bombarded by ad spammers, and I want to use wordpress already but I do not have a spare database.
What inspired me on creating this riddle? There was a mini-game that I “hosted” on our office team around year 2018. I did some riddles via email and will give prizes to the people who will solve the riddle I made. Kind of expensive, but worth making those riddles. Then there’s a thought of “why not make a website now?”, but took me a year to realize this riddle, well, actually 8 years because I wanted to do this for a long time. I’d say it’s worth the effort. Thank you for those who tested my riddle ideas pre-RNS. Cheers! Some riddles I made before are on the site now. 🙂
Me, rnightshroud is a player from the Philippines, with Cipher being introduced by one of my students in our university on 2010. I don’t like online riddles before because I found those not interesting. But look at me now! Ha! Now a host of a certain online riddle called RNS Riddle.
What are my certain achievements on online riddle world? It’s not much but honest work.
- Currently a moderator of Cipher: Crack the Code since 2012. I’d call this my achievement since that one’s unexpected. I like my role there, as I can help other people, troll other people (exclusive to my IRL friends who play online riddles), and delete spam topics on Cipher’s phpBB forum.
- One of the victors of Cipher: Crack the Code’s Level 50, placing 24th on the Hall of Fame.
- One of the victors of the Temp End Level 60 of Cipher: Crack the Code, placing 3rd on the Hall of Fame.
- One of the victors of the Temp End Level 65 of Cipher: Crack the Code, placing 4th on the Hall of Fame.
- One of the victors of shriddle’s Level 60, placing 24th on the Hall of Fame.
- One of the victors of The String Harmony’s Level 50, placing 11th on the Hall of Fame.
In real life, never mind. No more info here, so please move on to the other pages. 🙂