About RNS Riddle
RNS Riddle is an online riddle created by rnightshroud. It is heavily inspired by Cipher: Crack the Code, created by gamemastertips.
Why did I create this? Because I want to know how online riddles, and basic HTML works. This also gave me opportunities to learn many things, like creating a forum using phpBB, which is deleted already, because it got bombarded by ad spammers, and I want to use wordpress already but I do not have a spare database.
What inspired me on creating this riddle? There was a mini-game that I “hosted” on our office team around year 2018. I did some riddles via email and will give prizes to the people who will solve the riddle I made. Kinda expensive, but worth making those riddles. Then there’s a thought of “why not make a website now? I can use Cipher as a reference.”, but took me a year to realize this riddle. I’d say it’s worth the effort. Thank you for my former office mates who tested my riddles. Cheers! Some riddles I made before are on the site now. 🙂
Me, rnightshroud is a mere mortal from the Philippines. I don’t like online riddles before because I found those not interesting. But look at me now! Ha! Now a host of a certain online riddle called RNS Riddle.
What are my certain achievements on online riddle world? It’s not much but honest work.
- I am currently moderator of Cipher: Crack the Code since 2012. I’d call this my achievement since that one’s unexpected. I like my role there, as I can help other people, troll other people (exclusive to my IRL friends who play online riddles), and delete spam topics on Cipher’s phpBB forum.
- I am one of the victors of the Temp End Level 65 of Cipher: Crack the Code, placing 4th on the Hall of Fame.
- I am one of the victors of the Temp End Level 60 of Cipher: Crack the Code, placing 3rd on the Hall of Fame.
- I am one of the victors of Cipher’s Level 50, placing 24th on the Hall of Fame.
- I am one of the victors of shriddle’s Level 60, placing 24th on the Hall of Fame.
In real life, never mind. No more info here. 🙂